Epifanias # 31 [track 2: repeat mode]

Quando chego àquele ponto em que quero saber exactamente qual a letra transportada pela melodia, e a letra acerta sempre.

I’m a little lost / Without you / That could be an understatement / Now I hope that I have paid the cost / to let a day go on by and not / Call on you / ‘Cause I’m so busy, so busy / Thinking about kissing you / Now I want to do that / Without entertaining another thought.

I’m a little lost / Without you / That could be an understatement / Now I hope that I have paid the cost / to let a day go on by and not / Call on you / ‘Cause I’m so busy, so busy / Thinking about kissing you / Now I want to do that / Without entertaining another thought.

I’m a little lost / Without you / That could be an understatement / Now I hope that I have paid the cost / to let a day go on by and not / Call on you / ‘Cause I’m so busy, so busy / Thinking about kissing you / Now I want to do that / Without entertaining another thought.

0 comentários: