Reencaminhar de mail, até porque não era para mim (suponho...)

Hello!

I am Julia. I am very kind, modest cheerful, merry and sociable. I like
 communicate with interesting and cheerful people. I am very romantic
 person. I am optimist and I always can find good sides in any situation.
 I like kind, sincere and reliable people. I value friendship, and when 
my friends in need, I always come to help them.
 I would like to know you. What is your life foundations? 
I like dance and sing very much, I found of this for many years. I love 
to spend time in open air and walking under the stars. I like nature and 
animals so much. And I adore to have fun time with my friends, but
 sometimes, I want to be alone. I like sport and moving so much and I
 cant to be in one places for a long time. Do you like sport? 
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:


1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?

2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?

3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?

4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?

5/ Have you ever been to Russia?

6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?


I will be waiting for your reply to
admin@1BRIDE4UWEB.INFO



I would like to contact with you. Do you have a messenger?

My best wishes, Julia


0 comentários: